- Completed application forms, including a personal statement describing your preparation for graduate-level studies, your motivation to study criminology at Penn and your future plans.
- Unoffical transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- Three letters of reference, with at least two from former prgessors or individuals who can evaluate academic preparatin.
- Results from a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken in the last five years. LSAT scores may be accepted in lie of GRE scores if the test was taken in the last five years. Use school code 2926 to have your offical scores sent directly to us.
- Writing sample 20 pages maximum
- Foreign Nationals: Results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for those who do not have transcripts with one year of study at an English-speaking university
- October 1st, 2022 - December 25th, 2022